Five days with Yoga, Vegetarian diet, long meditative beach walks and cycling in Kos Island.
A combination of mind and body regeneration with relaxed holidays and visits to historical places in one of the finest Greek islands.
Our schedule :
• 2 Yoga Lessons every day (75 min each) in our Yoga Shala in the house (Vinyasa, Sivananda Yoga)
• 1 Yoga Philosophy lesson in our garden
• Vegetarian Breakfast (Monday – Friday)
• Vegetarian dinner (Sunday – Friday) offered in the garden of the house.
• Tour of Kos on Tuesday
• Visit Asclepion of Kos on Friday
• Free bicycles at home to enjoy long rides or to visit Kos Down Town during free time.
• Free time for swimming. One of the main beaches of Kos Town is only 50m distance from the house.
Kos is the island where the father of medicine Hippocrates taught medicine.
Located very close to the coasts of Turkey, Kos island is the second most popular island of Dodecanese, after Rhodes. Due to its large size, Kos keeps a balance in tourism development. Some spots are very organized, while others are almost secluded and away from mass tourism. Kos Town is a mixture of Venetian and Ottoman architecture with interesting sightseeing, such as a Medieval Castle, an Ancient Agora, a Roman Odeon and of course the famous Asklepieion, an ancient healing center, in short distance from the Town and great place to visit in your Kos holidays. The most tourist places are located on the southern side of the island, including Kardamena and Kefalos. This is where visitors can find large golden beaches with crystal water.
24 June 2019 – 29 June 2019
22 July 2019 – 26 July 2019
19 August 2019 – 23 August 2019